Aug 31, 2006

Somebody just had a birthday





Ok, first of all, those are not my chubby hands covered in chocolate handing Joel a birthday present. My chubby hands covered in chocolate were occupied taking that picture. Yesterday, was Joel's 32nd birthday. Now, if you would all join me in singing "Happy Birthday" to my honey. Stand where you are and join in, come now, stand up, let's go...don't be shy. Doesn't matter where you are, home or work, school, library....just stand where you are and sing.
DO IT!!


"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Joooooooooo-el. Happy Birthday tooooooooo-hoo-hooooooooo yoooooooooooooou."

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

Such a cute picture, even if Emma does look a tad bored - like if its not HER party then why all the fuss. :)

Becky said...

Hilarious! She does not look like she's in the partying mood, does she? She was waiting for us to cut the cake and I think that was the 4th picture that my sister had taken. Man, I sure was grinning like a maniac though. I knew the cake was up next.

Kris said...

Happy Birthday, Joel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya got yourself an itunes card coming in the mail as soon as I can get to the post office and buy a stamp. Sorry, it's been a busy week, but that's no excuse for missing the big day.

Becky said...

I'm not a blogger, but Becky is making me respond to you. Thanks for the itunes card. The first song I plan on buying is "Polly Wolly Doodle."

Kris said...

Awwsoooooooome! But no need to buy the song. You already do a smashing job playing that on your guitar!