Mar 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter, everyone!

Luke 24:6, "He is not here, but He has risen." -This morning, Joel and I were talking to the kids about the importance of this day. He asked them what today was all about. Emma yelled, "About Jesus! He rose up the grave!" I hope we don't ever trade the excitment of an empty tomb for the excitement of a candy basket. Our prayer is that we can wisely instill this in our children, so we don't pass on an apathetic generation that forgets what the true meaning of today is!





I was hoping to capture that precious Easter picture of sweetness, but well... let's just say I missed that shot.




Thankfully, we did find some sweetness a little later, though. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love everybody. They are adorable!

Trish said...

What a beautiful picture of your family!! Who took that, Annie? Way to go Annie! That's the best family picture I've ever seen of you guys. Can you email it to me so I can get a print? :) Love you!

Becky said...

Yes, Annie took that picture. I wish I had one of the kids, but as you can see, little Miss Annie-fannie panties ran out of Easter happiness.