Aug 4, 2009
Top 10 Reasons Why I Blog
Ok, I admit. I'm a horrible blogger. I may even be the worst blogger in Fargo, North Dakota. (wink, wink) What's the purpose of blogging anyways? Well, I'm glad you asked. Here are Becky's top 10 reasons of "Why I blog."
1. Because my friend, DeAnna, was nagging me to death about how much fun she was having, and I fell into peer pressure. Besides, she's really cool, and I want to be like her.
Here she is. My friend, and future mother-in-law to Mikey.
DeAnna, you're such a good friend that, if all the other kids were jumping off the cliff, I would too...BUT, only if you were. That's how much I love ya, girly.
2. The second reason for my blog is right there in the name. I blog for the memories, of course. As I've said in 4,568 posts, time is passing so quickly....
I'll let you in on a little secret... on a quiet evening, I've been known to dip into my own archives, and read away, with the biggest, goofiest grin on my face.
3. I blog because our family is scattered all over the place, and it's a nice way to park it in the cyber living room together.
4. I love blogging because I've found former friends that I haven't seen in years.
5. I blog because photography is fun. I never realized that I had a secret love for my camera. It doesn't always love me, but we're learning. I do have a love for the crop button. There's no greater feeling in the world than eating oreos, and cropping your rear off, all at the same time.
6. I'm only on the sixth one! You mean to tell me I've got another four to go after this? (pullin it outta my ha-at) -that was for you Trish and Kris. Let's see....why does Becky blog.....hmmmm....AH-HA! Blogging is great for the brain. Grammar, spelling, run-on sentences, dangling participles...it's all here.
7. I love Joel.
8. I love Joel.
9. I love Joel.
10. And LASTLY...I blog because... well...simply, because I want to.
I do love to blog, but I also can't be bothered with it when I'm having too much fun. So, this is my political way of squirming out of my "lack of blogging" charge.
Thank you to all my adoring fans....moo-wah!