Jun 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Dear Dad,
Thank you for taking me fishing and camping. I love talking with you, and just being with you. You are my best friend, Dad!
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Matt














Dear Daddy,
You make me smile all the time. I love sitting at the breakfast table in the morning, cuz you always come give me hugs. You're the best hugger! I love you so much!!!!! Happy Father's Day!!
Love,
Mary















Dear Daddy,
I had fun camping. I love being buddies with you! You are the best daddy in the world! When I grow up, I'm gonna be just like you!
Love,
Mikey


















Dear Daddy,
You are the first boy I ever loved!
Love,
Emma


























Dear Daddy,
I love to snuggle with you. Thank you for praying with me when I am afraid of the dark.
Love,
Annie













Daddy, you make us SO HAPPY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!




HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One really godly, consistant, loving, considerate, wonderful Daddy + one godly, consistant, loving, considerate, wonderful Mommy equals 5 terrific little blessings.

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures! Happy Father's Day, Joel. I love the one of Annie with her chubby cheeks next to you! LOL!

DeAnna said...

What beautiful perfect pictures!!! And what sweet little letters as well. Did the 2 youngest tell you what they wanted to say? In Kenny's card Isabella signed and told me it said... "I love you Daddy, you're the best daddy, Happy Fathers Day, Mommy told me to come here and sign this card, I love you really much..." (She's a nut!) Amelia held the pen, signed it and as she wrote said "Dada, Dada, Dada" :) Hope Joel had a great Father's Day, I'm sure after seeing those pics and letters it was wonderful! :)