I've just been tagged by Alyssa at www.xanga.com/resolved2worship. As I understand the "tagging rules," I need to disclose to you "10 weird, random facts about me." So, here are the weirdo, fun facts in no particular order: :o)
1. I can make a lot of weird faces. My most famous being my "puffer fish" face. (you'll have to e-mail me for that one. It's just plain ole way too embarrassing to put up here!)
2. In grade school, the teacher told my mom that I was the class clown. -Shocking, I know.
3. Someone once told me that I looked like Ricky Lake. (I did not take that as a compliment!)
4. I gag very easily. The most embarrassing was when a lady was giving a testimony at church about her dog's eye "oozing" something, and I started to gag.
5. My husband and I got engaged when I was 18 and he was 20. I look at this picture and wonder who those kids were.
6. I have a birth mark on my left leg...or is it my right? Nope, it's my left.
7. I still have a hard time telling my left from my right. (wedding bands help.)
8. I hate putting the toilet paper on the roll, and trying to get that stinken, springy thing put back! It's making me mad just thinking about it!
9. Last night, I hid in the closet and scared the baloney outta my husband. I was like a little kid in there, heavy breathing and holding my nose to keep from laughing. And why is it that, without fail, whenever you get in your hiding spot, you suddenly have the urge to go to the bathroom??! Anyways, I got him SOOO GOOD. I'm still laughing about that!
10. Each night before I fall asleep, I look at this picture on the wall next to my bed and feel blessed.
I have to tag 5 people now.
If you don't have a blog, just put your 10 weird, random facts in the comment section here.