Ok, I know I acted like I was annoyed with "potty humor" in my last post, but I have something to admit to you all. I lied. In fact, I think it's quite hysterical, but for some reason, it's even more hysterical at my age with my mother. When Mom and I were driving along, we passed a gas station with a sign out front. I looked at Mom and said, "Did you read that?" She laughed and said, "yes!" I said, "It's almost worth going back and taking a picture." She said, "Do it." So, I pulled a "U-ey" in the middle of the road and went back to snap these pictures....
It was the "Thank you for your patience" that I found the most enjoyable on this sign.
In addition to this ridiculousness, I wanted to post what I read today. By the time I was done reading, I was laughing so hard with Matt and Mary that I had tears streaming down my face. Why this type of humor continues to make me laugh, I don't know, but for those of you who have the same sick sense of humor that I have, (and that would be pretty much all of you ), I dedicate this to you.
You’re in Walmart, and you’re bored. Or you’re just in a defiant type of mood. Or maybe going through a rebellious phase. Try a few of these....
1. Ride a bicycle through the store. Tell anyone that gives you a strange look that you’re taking it for a test drive. Bonus factor: if the bike has a horn, use it. That’s what it’s there for.
2. Randomly throw items over into the next isle. Then shout, "Where did THAT come from?"
3. Find two people walking closely together. Run between them and yell “Red Rover!”
4. Indoor (shopping) cart races!
5. Indoor freeze tag. Include random customers. You don’t want anyone feeling left out.
6. Go to the toy isle: Dodge ball! Again, include random customers.
7. While in the toy isle, find Barbie. Sit in the middle of the isle and brush her hair. Tell her why she’s too good for Ken.
8. Buy a pack of gum. Buy another pack of gum and return to the same cashier. Repeat several times. Pretend like you’re seeing that cashier for the first time, and say in an excited tone, "HEY! how's your day going?"
9. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, cover your ears and yell, “It’s those voices again!”
10. As the cashier scans your items, say, “BEEP” in a loud voice. Do this for every item. Do this for other customers’ items too.
11. Challenge customers to duel-with tubes of gift-wrap.
12. When someone is behind you, walk very slowly. When they try to pass you, speed up.
So, how about it? Anyone up for a trip to Walmart?