Feb 6, 2008

Dreamy McDreamerson

Emma got a new shirt. She wanted to know what it said, so I read it to her.





"What's dreamy?" she asked. I said, "Well, it means really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY SUPER-DUPER cute!!" She sat thinking for a moment and said, "Oh." I went on, "So, when you wear this shirt you are saying that YOUR daddy is the cutest man in the whole wide world." She looked up at me wide-eyed and said, "So, what happens if Allie wears my shirt?"



I think Emma has a mouse on a wheel in that little mind of hers. She just goes on and on and on and on......and on and on! Her mind doesn't stop, and she is capable of switching from one topic to the next in a second. My dear husband tells me that she inherited that wonderful trait from me. I said, "What do you mean she inherited that...Mmmm, I smell pizza....Did you make a dentist appointment yet?....I hope it doesn't snow tonight."

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Cute shirt... Isabella has that same gene, and speaking of jeans, I need to find some more for her, I wonder if I could find some at Target, maybe I'll get some candy while I'm there, oh and lotion, why is my skin so dry, and my hair, I'm thinking about getting it cut, maybe short, oh how I dread that short season is just around the corner, ....... I don't know where these girls get off on these rabbit trails, oh speaking of rabbits.....

Becky said...

And THAT! is exactly why you and I are such good friends. ;o) There are times when we've been chatting away non-stop on the phone,and when we hang up, I sit there and laugh thinking, did we even finish half the conversations that we started? :o)